How to install Xamppkmax
How to install Xampp on a PC or laptop?
Follow the step by step process to install and run xampp on your PC or laptop.
1. Download latest Xampp version. Click here to download the Xampp installer.
2. Double click to run the Xampp installer.
3. Click yes when prompted. This will open the Xampp installation window.
4. Click next on the bottom of the installation window.
5. On the next window, you need to select the components you want to install. You can leave this selection as it is.
6. Click next and select the location you want to install Xampp in to. Normally Xampp should be installed on the C drive. The basic directory should look like C:\xampp.
7. Click next and uncheck “Learn more about Bitnami”.
8. Click next and your installation will begin. Installation might take 5 to 7 minutes. After the installation click finish.
9. Normally after the setup is complete, the Xampp server automatically starts running and a control panel is displayed as shown in the image below.
10. If, in case, it doesn’t start automatically, go to C:\xampp. You will see a list of folders and files in the C:\xampp
11. Double click xampp-control.exe to open the control panel of Xampp. This will open a window. You will see two modules running. 1) Apache 2) MySQL. Ports are shown next to it with highlighted in green. It shows that xampp configuration is OK and is running.
12. If, in case, it does not show any running modules, click the start button to run the services.
13. To access it in the web browser, open any browser, and type “http://localhost:8080/” to open it in the browser. You will see the following screen. This screen shows that xampp in properly configured and is running.
14. You can open phpMyAdmin by clicking the link on top right of the page.
You can also open phpMyAdmin by typing the URL “http://localhost:8080/phpmyadmin/”
You can now use the xampp server to develop and test the web applications or websites.
Contact us if you have any questions, queries about our services; or you want to get a quote. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.
You can also call us on +923335474787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org